Friday 9 September 2011

WD In a New Dimention

It's been so long that i never seen WD face since our university activities started. I don't really know why she never seen until oneof my friend said no one know why she didn't came in and never seen even in her faculty. She really makes me worried. I've ever told you before that she was one of an worrying girl besides RDU does.

I don't know when I started to taking care of other people's business. I was really too interfering. But she was really worrying because she send me an mean messages.

She asked me if I ever know any Psychologist or not. I said, my mother does, but now the Psychologist never seen anymore because of she had many job besides working on the hospital where my mother work. then WD said...

"Poor me."

after that i never knew how she is. She never reply any messages of me, even any chat of me on facebook.

It was really worrying.
I want to help her. I want to be someone who could solve her problem. but she's too loner and she always covered her self. The only precious thing of her is she is very kind, moreover... she is too kind so anyone can take many advantage of her.

Today, she send me a message. She said that she came to the university. She looks very sad, i could see in her eyes. Moreover her dad called me to take care of her along today. I really want to make she happy today. I don't wanna see any tears falling down on her eyes.

Today... I could make her lough without any question about her problems. I never asked why. I always ask "what?" What you gonna do next?

Someday, when I have already be a very good psychologist... I'll help you WD. Someday, I'll take care of anyone like you. I'll take care of every people besides be. No matter how poor she or he was, no matter how rich. I'll help them out. Out of their problems.
So I know how it feels to be needed and not become only trash.



_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...