Thursday 15 September 2011

15 sept night15 sept night

Now is about 11pm, i've already arrived at home at 9pm. It's been a busy day, i should interview my senior and friend. So, i spend all day today just for interview. Then finally, i forget to lunch and now my stomache feel so sick.but it's okay.

So, today i've been meet many kind of people.everyone showed up today,a person who looks like a killer now look so fun. I don't know why. The happiest thing for today are i meet CB. I just wanna told you, B means B***y.i don't know why i should meet a person named B***y and why i should fall in love with him? The same thing like i've ever do to another B***y.

have i ever told you before about a choir? Ya...it's a bad news for me. Many days i spend for choir couch,but then my faculty had another even for that day. So,we can't sing in a graduation choir. How sad...




_RedRose

ps: now i'm sleepy and tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...