Friday 16 September 2011

16 Sept hapy or unhappy

There's a big announce today that makes me feel happy.
For tomorrow...choir is coming...yeah...(Big smile)
finally, i can sing those song. See all the graduate,full of happiness.

There's a carnival today at my faculty. I'm on the way home now. I just spend 4 hours there. Ya, you know..my home is too far. So i can't go home late.how sad. Because i want to see how the carnival going...but it's okay. I should choose the important one. If i should stay over at my friend's house, that'll be more tired.


Perhaps that tomorrow will be more hard and busy than today. Oh ya..i think my mother will eat me or maybe ignoring me, because of today. Because i'm too emotional today and makes my room like got a destroy from tsunami. I hope she's not ignoring me with a Voldemort face in harry potter.


_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...