Friday 16 September 2011

Is that gonna be an ego?

Hi!
I'm still laying on my bad now. Today the graduation part 1 started. So the schedule is free. That's why i'm still close my eyes now and still feel lazy to type this post.

There's gonna be a fest today at my faculty. Started on the afternoon until about 11pm. Cih...how can i go with it?my house is too far away, how can i go home on the late night?

If i stay on my friend's house, mom will gonna be lonely today. Because my brother will not gonna be at home today. How poor me. How can i separate my body into two, the first part will attended the festival and the second one with my mom at home. I'm just really confuse. What should i choose?

Is that'll gonna be am ego if i'm not attended the festival or it'll be an ego if i left my mom alone at home?


_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...