Thursday 15 September 2011

15 September - still on the way

Now, i'm on the way to the university. I'm wearing a blue cloth now. It's not important, it's just for a manners. So, what things i wanna do today? I don't know...it's gonna be some mentoring for today until 6pm. And before that i have to attended two class until 11.40am.
After that, i should waiting until 4pm to attend the mentoring, with my mentor S*i and D**i. Both of them are kind person.

Hmm... The sun already comes up,and it's a little bit warm here. But still, because of i'm on a motorcycle, it's still feel cold. If only my home is not far away from my univ, i'll go 30 minutes before the class start from home.

Please pray for me so today will not gonna be a bad day and will not gonna be very tired. Because i'm fed up with my senior.

_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...