Wednesday 14 September 2011

losing spirit on Wednesday nightlosing spirit on Wednesday night

I've just finish watching a movie now. It's about 11pm now. I can't even see a clock clearly because my eyes was really tired and sleepy.
13 hours on and doing many works. Tomorrow i had to wake up at 4.30am. I don't know how can i face a lesson for tomorrow at 8am.

Now i'm not really feel better because my stomache is really sick and unfortunately i'd almost throw up. I don't know why. Maybe because i'm too tired, and also getting cold. Oh my... Please don't let me fall down. I really don't want to give up but, i also have a limit energy. I can't push my own self. I don't wanna be a weak person, but, when ever those limit come i should stop.
And i think, it will be show up soon.


_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...