Wednesday 14 September 2011

I'm tired

Today, every thing was going not alright. I'm really tired, the briefeing of my faculty have just ending at 7pm. I'm really tired. Moreover my house is far away enough from this university. I need more than one hour to reach home.
Don't you think it's really hard for me? It's really hard for me to finish all of my task in one night, whereas i have to get up at 4.3 0 in the morning to get ready for college!
Tonight, i have to saw a movie, because for tomorrow meeting we have to discussed it.beside that, i have to interview about 65 people.

I know those interview make us more know about our college academic system. But it's really hard for us. Because beside that task from faculty orientation, i have to finish the study task too. If there's someone who want to sell their energy and soul, i'll buy it one. Because i think i could did in a sec.

_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...