Friday 29 July 2011

The Unforgetable 18 Surprise Birthday











Friday, July 29, 2011

Today I'm going to be awkward in front of my friends. Today we decide a meeting at DIS's house.
When I know this plan, I've guess there should be something special today given by them. I think they gonna make me an surprise birthday party. Maybe because they don't celebrate it yet.
But I don't want to speculate something that is not necessarily going to happen. So i try to avoid this speculate mind.

Then I pray to God, if it all not going as I hope... I just want to be honest and resilient .... Everything was not always going as we hope right?
Because, if everything always going as we want... everyone could be a God. Have they luck and can change all in this world.

Then when I came to her house, we just chat as usual. And there's nothing happened along we chat.
I think, there's nothing could happened. I almost get very crazy with this mind. How could it come to mine? This crazy thing come suddenly into my mind.

Then we decided to watch dvd. I was really serious watching this film until they came from my back and singing

"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... happy birthday... happy birthday.... happy birthday to you..."

I got very awkward and I had almost cry. God.... It happened as I wanted. Is it a gift from You? Is it a gift because you want to cheer me up?
Is that true? Even though my birthday has passed, I still can get this precious gift from the other.

God... I really feel thanks to you.... It's really....
Hauuuuuh..... I'm really speechless.

Thanks for this special gift Allah...
Thanks my friend.... DIS, LS, VNR, ALH, INH, O**i

_RedRose

난 널 정말 사랑해

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...