Monday 18 July 2011

Thursday, July 14, 2011 - If I were a ...?

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hi...!

It happened again. It happened to me. Those feeling always pass and by. Why I do hate a boys? It doesn’t mean that I’m not normal and I like a girl most. I only hate their behavior.

I try to be honest that girls also had many silly behavior too. But, this is about me, a girl. About what i was thinking about a boys. Maybe it because my dad and my brother. Ya... maybe it’s all because of them. They always show me an silly thing.

My dad, he is an unemployement. Many years ago he was dismiss by his company. Maybe, since that day... every thing in my life got destroy. There is no more normal family. There is no more dad gos to office wearing a tie. There is no more vacation in a holiday... no more happiness. It left only hurt, pain, sadness, war on my family almost every day. Tears from my mother....

I don’t really want to blame anyone with this wrong. I don’t mean that. But could you tell me understand why it happen and why it could be change my mind that a man just only make a woman more get in pain and hurt.

My brother... he is a big fat liar that i ever known. I never trust him like i never trust my dad. He stole my money, my mothers money too. His girlfriend always be the most important than me and my entire family. He is cruel.

I don’t mean to blaming someone. But... I just don’t mind if they’re still get in my life with all of the bad behavior. I would sink into my darkness side. I really don’t want it. Maybe it’ll be save if they try to change their habit. So i could change my mind that not every man always hurt and be useless for woman.


_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...