Monday 18 July 2011

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Its 07/07/11.

Yesterday my brother went to Yogyakarta with his friend. How great. I can’t go nowhere because my friend have not get a college yet. So I’m here, sitting front my lap top. Write for my , turn on my mp3 and listen to all music. Repeat it again and again, a slow beat music trhat could make me relax and little bit sleepy. Looking up my cell phone, is there any message or not, or is there any call coming. But I’m sure there’s nothing there. Only message from my mom asking me if i’m okay or not, and ask to sent her a pulse. Then i saw a same movie everyday on my laptop. Watching a funny video on youtube, log in my account on facebook and plurk. Chatting with my friend, looking up another website, try game online, searching for an image of Sebastian Michaelis and Ciel Phantomhive. Hey, lately I really admire the anime. Ya, maybe just because my friend LMH show me the anime movie and then i was interest it. And basicly i do love anime since i was a child, but i’m not really maniac as her do. Especially shoujo manga. I like it. At my house i do collect a comic there’s a lot at my room and i like read it over and over again. I never feel bored, because i do like it. I like it picture, i like the story also. It’s great.

Huh.... really tired. My spirits already declining. One thing that cross in my mind just laze around. Aaaaaarrrgggghhhh.... looks like it was bad brain freezing.

Have you read my blog today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...