Tuesday 19 July 2011

That's not the only way

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today maybe could be a better day for some people, and also could be a bad day for another people. As my friend does. Today is the announcement day of the selection test for university.
One of my friend NAK, get it through. but ALH did not get it. That maybe was a terrible day for her, sense of disappointment was really annoying. I know how it feels.

It's really hurt when you get this disappointment. Your world like spinning fast and makes you get dizzy and fed up if anyone talk about your failed. I just wanna try to console her but, I don't know how. I don't wanna make she thought that I really mean with her.

I've try to console her now, but I don't know if it works or not. But i think she already better now. Hopefully...

Now, listen.... When you want to get a thing but then you can't even reached it. It can not be said that it is a failure. Maybe, it's just the way where you can reached all that you want. Remember, maybe Allah not give you a thing that you want. But Allah always give what you need to get it through.

So... Try again and never stop believing. Try again and don't you ever give up from your dream.
No matter how far it was, no matter how hard, no matter how many times you fall down... just try... and try again.

That's not the only way to get your dream, sweet hearth. That's not the only way. Allah always get many ways for you to get your dreams come true.

Cheer up Sweetheart.

_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...