Monday 18 July 2011

Friday, July 15, 2011 - Fan Fiction

Friday, July 15, 2011

I have been finishing to watch the KUROSHITSUJI II. And i was thinking that i’ll be feeling lucky if i have a very good butler like Sebastian Michaelis did to Ciel Phantomhive. How satisfy...

Now... let’s we imagine it. How if Sebastian with me.

First, he wake me up in the morning and say...

“Good morning my lady.”

He open all my window and let the sun shine comes up into my room and lighten his red eyes. He look at me and smile to me then said...

“How was your sleep my Lady?”

Then I sit on my bed side. He stroke my cheek and my hair.

“Go bath my Lady. I would prepare your dress for today. What’s the color would you like to wear for today?”

Then he smiled at me. And I answer him.

“What color does you like Sebastian? I’ll choose what ever you choose.”

“So, i think that white would be good for you today my Lady.” Said Sebastian then he kissed my hair.

After I finished bathing, Sebastian look me up. And he over the nice white dress to me.

“Let me change your dress my Lady.” Said him.

He change my dress and help me wearing my shoes. Then I asked Sebastian,

“Sebastian, does my hair looks good today? I don’t think it was so good today. Have I cut it?”

He smiled and said,

“definitely not my Lady. Your hair always looks so good everyday, even if you see that it did not. Your hair was really good if you let it grow long, so i can put a white ribbon here.”

Then he put a little white ribbon upon my hair. He smiled at the mirror and looks at me then said,

“That’s nice, isn’t it?”

Then Sebastian prepare my breakfast.

“Today is pancake and a rose tea as you like. Do you like it my Lady?” asked him.

Then i said that i like it and he smiled at me.

Then when there’s someone who want to hurt me I just said to Sebastian,

“Sebastian, hold me! Guard me! Protect me Sebastian! With no fail. This is an order!”

Then he carry me and said as ever

“Yes, my Lord.”

How looks great isn’t it? Sebastian always protect me when ever I need him to protect me. He never let my self down and never let me fall.

Then if I want to sleep at night, he carry me on the bed and cover me up with warm blanket and said.

“Go Sleep tight my Lady.”

Then he kissed my head. Then when I feel lonely and scare, I just try to prevent him and hold his hand then said,

“Don’t go Sebastian. Please don’t go. Could you please accompany me? I’m scared and I’m feeling lonely. Please accompany me.”

Then Sebastian smilled look at me and hold my hand tight. He come to me and sit beside me, he kissed my cheek and said,

“Yes my Lord. As your wish."

How sweet Sebastian was. I think for today it looks like a fan fiction for me.

Huh...

“Sebastian Michaelis could you be a real so i could hold you tight and you could protect me
and you could fullfil my wish. Sebastian, this is an order...”

“Yes, my Lord.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...