Monday 16 November 2009

About someone that will always in my heart

Real... you are real like my love
Everything you do is beautiful
Angel... you looks like an angel in my life
Love... how can I explained to you?
Don't allow our love to lose
I'm willing to live and die for our love

Find... I always try to find where you are...
Everything you do always makes me know how much I love you
Right here I waiting for your love
Dream... in my dream I calling your name..."you are my love"
Lost in Vain so far in the scenery
I just throw my lies and pretend you here
You change my winter into spring
As all the stars above, you twinkling in my heart
Now please hold me tight, And swear again and again...We'll never be apart
I will always be your

_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...