Friday 18 December 2009

My Pain

These days I feel the pain, yes... the pain was making me feel bad.
that day was 14 december 2009...
i haven't posted it yet, I just could post them now. you know ... the pain was enough made me confused so I can not do anything. yes ... there's nothing I can do but be patient with this pain and hope that the pain will disappeared.
I knew I made it myself. This is my fault. if only I take care to look after myself, maintain my health ... This certainly will not happen.
I was too much trouble her, she was my mother.
every time I say "sick" mother was always worried and immediately gave me a lot of attention.
but I really don't like that attention. because attention is what makes her difficult.
moreover, my brother who is also sick. to the point that my brother was in the hospital. mothers who accompanied him, was always just the mother. why always my mother? why always my mother's every ill that we are always troubled her.
I tried to eliminate this pain. I do not like the smell of the medicine was still taking the medicine so I quickly recovered.
but the pain continued to cling to me. until I was desperate. try to bear the pain that I experienced and hide it from everyone.
that was good, and I can do. but ... this is very torturing myself.
poor me...

(I'm still on pain now)

_RoseRed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...