Wednesday 30 June 2010

Long Bad Day

It has been many days since she acting strange to me. But still I don't know why she act like that to me. I just pretend that nothing happen between us.
The day before, she mad at me. You know why it was?
It just because I go to school to finished my extracurricular task. I still do not understand why she mad at me just because that. She ever ask me, if i want to be a director of a movie I'll take to broadcast college. But then when i try to finished my movie, she always give a comment.
When i go to interview, she angry and not give me a permission to go there. then I lying to my friend, so I can't go to interview.
I still don't know what she want from me. Still don't know what she thinking about.

I still can remember when it was 26 June. She hold me tight said that she was very thankfull for all my efforts to be the first rank on school. I see that tears of happiness roll down her face.
But then, she leave me alone with every tears of sadness that always roll down in my face.
There are two things that I could never buy. The first is a love of God, and the second is a love of my mother.
Though I give many expensive present for her, I still could not ever buy her love.

Tomorrow is her birthday, I hope that could be a best day for her and for me too. I have already prepare for her birthday present. I hope she would be happy.Onion Icons

_RedRoseHello Kitty Icon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...