Monday 30 May 2011

My High School Graduation

Last day at 28 May 2011, I passed my graduation.
It's really amazing, Thanks Allah. That was a wonderful day.

I wearing a dark green suit, I got no confidence at all. But i try to wear it for that day, my last day in Senior High School. The schedule start at 8 am, I almost late. Then i arrive at 7.45 am.
The graduation start, That room is full of people, the parents, the teacher, and all the graduates.

First schedule is Greeting from the head master, and teachers.
Then the graduates procession is start. We walk along to the stage, get the medal and all.

Finally it arrive, time for giving award for all the outstanding student.
First is for the Champion Class. I got that award, its very pleasure. My parents also walking to the stage to accompany me. Then for the Social Champion Award, it given to me.
again? really? Thanks Allah, I really shocked. I almost cry at the stage.

i can't believe it's true. What I've done? I've done nothing, but why i could get 2 award in the same time. at my last day at my school. I really amazed.
Why Allah is so nice to me? I often forget Allah. I often remember Allah only when i need Allah the most. how many mistakes that i do. i was ashamed of my self.

Allah always give me a miracles and happiness, but Allah never ask for a pay.

Last day is very wonderful day for me and my parents. hopefully my next day would be very wonderful too.
Amin.

Well, thanks for everything guys. Thanks for all trhe things that you have done to me. Thanks for Allah, thanks for my parents, my teachers and my friends for all your supports.

See ya.

_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...