Sunday 26 September 2010

a very good words 참 좋은 말/ Lee Hong Ki

Hangul/ Romanization/ English Translation


사랑해요 이 한마디 참 좋은 말
saranghaeyo i hanmadi cham joheun mal
“I love you”, these words are really good words

우리 식구 자고 나면 주고받는 말
uri sikgu jago namyeon jugobatneun mal
When our family goes to sleep, They give and receive these words

사랑해요 이 한 마디 참 좋은 말
saranghaeyo i han madi cham joheun mal
“I love you”, these words are really good words

Jeremy 일터 갈 때 주고받는 말
Jeremy ilteo gal ttae jugobatneun mal
Words that Jeremy wants to give her too.

이 말이 좋아서 온종일 신이 나지요
i mari johaseo onjongil sini najiyo
I like these words and so I’m happy all day

이 말이 좋아서 온종일 일 맛 나지요
i mari johaseo onjongil il mat najiyo
I like these words and so I’m joyful all day

이 말이 좋아서 온종일 가슴이 콩닥콩닥뛴데요
i mari johaseo onjongil gaseumi kongdakkongdakttwindeyo
I like these words and so all day my heart

사랑해요 이 한마디 참 좋으 말
saranghaeyo i hanmadi cham joheu mal
“I love you”, these words are very good


나 는 나는 이 한 마디가 정말 좋아요
naneun naneun i han madiga jeongmal johayo
I really like these words

사랑 사랑해요
sarang saranghaeyo
“I love—, I love you”


See this picture taken from korean drama You're beautifull



FT Island’s Lee Hongki plays a successful role in “You’re Beautiful“, making viewers’ eyes teary when he cried in the drama.

This was a scene in episode 14 of SBSYou’re Beautiful“, where Jeremy (played by Lee Hongki) revealed his hidden feelings to Go Minam (played by Park Shinhye).

Jeremy cried while singing the nursery song “Very Good Words” on a live radio programme for Go Minam.

Watching Jeremy sing “Very Good Words” on the bus, Minam teared when she saw his tears flowing.

After singing the song, Jeremy said to Go Minam, “It’s the words which you can’t accept. Isn’t It? Go Minam?” And Minam simply answered him, “Sorry, Jeremy,” making it an obvious rejection.

Watching this pitiful confession by Jeremy, drama viewers said that, “We cried throughout with him,” and also complimented him, saying, “Lee Hongki has done very well by playing the role of Jeremy.”

On the other hand, it was also revealed in this episode that the real Go Minam will return the day before their showcase, drawing the curiosity of the viewers.


>>>>>wanna see this video? click here !

_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...