Tuesday 11 October 2011

Charity Event



t's been so long since I had no time to connect to the internet and I got many task that consuming my time. I have many story to tell you, one of them is about a charity events during the early activities of a new student at my faculty.

That was 2 October 2011, if I'm not wrong.
That was very touching activities that I have ever do. I was a part of a creative team. the theme of our activities is "DREAM".

"Dare to Dream"

That's our tag line along the event going. This event held for two days. At the first day, 1 October 2011 is a day of LOVE.
We giving a candies and a message of love to all of the academic community. That was very romantic day. All of us taking a spot on our Faculty then giving candies to all of the senior, lecture and all of the employee.

I take a part off those message love. I write those message by my own then think some sentence of love to given to a senior.

"
My life became more meaningful cause there is you and me. Thank you my lovely senior."

The words look very cheesy and redundant. How crazy I am....

Then it came to 2 October 2011.
Today, me and the creative team making a decoration. Then I became a foster sister.

Then I met Irma there. Irma is a street child, she is about 7-8 years old. She wearing a pink veil with a pink bag also.
At the mid-event, Irma takes by another foster sister. That because I was gone to a mosque to take a dhuha pray.

Then I take another child to be my foster. Then I meet a boy wearing a black hat and also a brown skin, he told me that his name was Pace.

That is not his real name. I really forget his real name, but one thing that I remember was it consist of two syllable. Pa-Ce. 'Pa' is come from his name, and 'Ce' is come from word "cengeng" in Indonesian means 'Sloppy'. That kind of a people who always crying.

He was a cheerful boy, he is about 14 years old. Not to different to me. When it is time to drawing their dreams, Pace drawing a mountain and a field. then he also drawing a house.

I asked him why he draw those thing, because he must be drawing his dream on that paper. Then he told me his story.
He is really likes drawing, his father teach him how to draw a thing. Then he told me that his father was a farmer, so he missing his place before now. He also told me about his mother that live on C*****m. He told me he does not want to go back to his mother even he really feel missed her. But he refuse to told me why.
He said that he is happy now, got independent living, shake for money by him self. He had already grown-up. I could see it.

At his paper he write down a message
"this my picture, though it not good, but I am really happy. Thanks."

That's a very good word.
At the end of this event, Pace together with his friend singing along. he sing about a mother. I saw him. I could see a face of a child that was missing his mother but he
collided with a state.
Then I do not know why my tears fall down.

I would always remember this day.
he asked me that someday I could play to the dorm where street children live and play again. I also had to instruct him to could be a smart and successful. and he promised me to be a successful person someday.






_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...