Friday 30 October 2009

Waiting For Someone

that day ... might be a day of fun and also a bit stressful for me.
i don't know how... and i don't know why.
on that day... he was very close to me.


I could not forget his eyes when he began seriously thinking ... maybe I'm just impressed with him alone ... I do not know its nature, is also not really know him very well. I just know his name and I knew if he was there.


for the first time I heard my name called by him, may have previously have been ... but I do not feel there was something different. well, maybe just thought it. I do not want to assume the title word that he said is a special word.



I can not fall in love with him. I can not do that. I must remember there is someone who I will, though I do not know when he arrived.
what was wrong with me? what is wrong with me? why I'm easily attracted to someone? just because a man who was waiting for me, gave me a freedom to love anyone as I choose, because he told me to do as me, so I do like this? so I feel free to like someone and eventually I fell in love easily?


whether this is supposed to?

he always said "DO NOT wait for me". then am I going to stop waiting for? looking for someone else and open my heart to someone else other than?
I can not control my self. i Can't do this.

_RedRose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih karena telah menjadi saksi bisu...